Saturday, January 19, 2013

Story 9- Romance | StoryCorps | Page 4

Romance | StoryCorps | Page 4

This story is about a mother telling her son how she met his father. I thought this story had a lot of character and that is because of what is said about the boys father. Although not much is said about his actual character and what he was like you can tell that he was a spontaneous man based on the actions mentioned in the story.

Another thing I really liked about this story was the fact the son was interviewing his mother and you can tell that they have a good relationship. You hear their tone of voice and laughter and you know they are having a comfortable conversation. It isn't a sad or super serious story like many other stories on StoryCorps but it is still an enjoyable story to listen to. I enjoyed how they spoke about love towards the end and how it ended with the mother explaining love.

I liked this story because it made me smile and laugh along with the story tellers. It was cute, I would describe it as short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment